For the woman who needs more hours in the day, the 3.1 Phillip Lim 31-Hour bag is both sensible and stunning. With a roomy, structured silhouette and sleek leather construction, it will take you from board meeting to birthday party and everywhere in between. After all, fashion is nothing without function.
- Smooth cowhide with silvertone hardware.
- Tote handles; 9 drop.
- Fold-over, two-way zip top with tubular metal pulls.
- Structured square silhouette accentuated by topstitched paneling.
- Inside smooth leather zip pocket; suede lining.
- Approx. 13 1/4"H (folded) x 16 1/2"W x 6"D; weighs 1lb. 8 oz.
About 3.1 Phillip Lim:
Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designerborn in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New Yorkis known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.