3.1 Phillip Lim
Pashli Colorblock Satchel Bag, White/Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #11420664
Structured with a square body and architectural zips, this 3.1 Phillip Lim satchel will take you from board meeting to birthday party, and everything in between. Mixed textures elevate the graphic colorblock look.
- Smooth and lizard-embossed calfskin with tonal topstitching and raised paneling.
- Gunmetal hardware.
- Adjustable crossbody strap, 23" drop.
- Folded tote handles; 4" drop.
- Flap top with turn-lock closure.
- Vertical zips expand front.
- Sides jut out from flap.
- Interior, one zip pocket; fabric lining.
- 11"H x 14"W x 5"D; bag weighs 2lb.
- Imported of Italian materials.
About 3.1 Phillip Lim:
Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designerborn in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New Yorkis known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.