3.1 Phillip Lim
Ryder Small Antelope Satchel Bag, Natural
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15848480
The 3.1 Phillip Lim Ryder satchel presents a polished shape with attached crossbody strap for a look that's less utilitarian but just as practical.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim leather satchel with dyed springbok antelope (South Africa) front panel.
- Gunmetal hardware and tonal topstitching.
- Tubular top handle; 2 1/2" drop.
- Adjustable shoulder strap; 21" drop.
- Extended top zip with buckle detail at side.
- Exterior back magnetic slip pocket.
- Inside, fabric lining and zip panel.
- 10"H x 11"W x 4"D; weighs approx. 1lb.
- "Ryder" is imported.
About 3.1 Phillip Lim:
Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designerborn in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New Yorkis known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.