A pastel spearmint skirt with a crisp white top, this Summer tweed two-tone dress from 4.collective is your answer to a sophisticated sundress.
- 4.collective two-tone tweed dress with contrasting top and skirt.
- Approx. 35"L from shoulder to hem.
- Square neckline.
- Sleeveless; cutaway shoulders with minimal coverage.
- Slight racerback with hidden back zip.
- Seam at natural waist.
- Straight skirt; folded hem.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Cotton/viscose/polyester/acrylic/silk; cotton combo; polyester lining.
- Made in Spain of imported materials.
Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.
This sophisticated yet edgy desk-to-dinner apparel allows you to be stylishly differentiated at the office or out on the town. Four anonymous women started the 4.collective line with a focus on femininity, versatility and modernism, which each piece reflects. Adding a unique twist to all of their apparel, 4.collective takes a shift dress and turns it into a mixed-print statement piece or a tweed skirt and transforms it into a metallic tweed combo dress. With the woman on-the-go in mind, each 4.collective dress or outfit transitions you from day to night.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.