7 For All Mankind
Brett Boot-Cut New York Dark Jeans
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #25634756
7 For All Mankind Brett jeans feature a slimmer, contemporary version of the collection's famous Bootcut.
- 7 For All Mankind Brett fit in New York Dark with fading and whiskering.
- Approx. measurements: 6" rise, 33" inseam, 43" outseam, 20" leg opening.
- Five-pocket style with back-pocket squiggle stitching.
- Slim legs break into small boot cut.
- 7 For All Mankind logo patch on back waist.
- Button/zip fly; belt loops.
- Cotton; machine wash.
- Made in USA.
Please note: Measurements are for size 32, and may vary according to size.
About 7 For All Mankind:
The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.