A revision of the famous AG Adriano Goldschmied Protege cut, these jeans sport a medium blue wash and straight legs, making them an ideal pair of everyday jeans. Combine them with tees, polos, or sport shirtswhatever you're wearing, they'll be your go-to pair.
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Protege cut in the Edit wash (faded indigo with whiskering).
- Approx. measurements: 10.3" front rise, 13" back rise; 34.3" inseam, 43.3" outseam; 16.8" leg opening.
- Five-pocket style; signature stitching on back pockets.
- Straight legs.
- Button/zip fly; belt loops.
- Machine wash.
- Made in USA of imported material.
About AG Adriano Goldschmied:
With a commitment to quality, design, and state-of-the-art washes, AG Adriano Goldschmied has grown from a small boutique line to a global leader. While each pair offers vintage appeal in a modern silhouette, the AG-ed Vintage Collection represents the brand at its most innovative. Utilizing a revolutionary laundry technique, AG-ed Vintage washes truly mimic vintage jeans that have been worn for years (a 3 to 25-year span is yours for the choosing).