Ai Laser-Cut Leather Tote, Cuoio
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14237364
Albert Kriemler lends his architectural eye to the unusually shaped, precision-tailored Ai tote bag. Clean lines let the laser-cut texture speak for itself.
- Laser-cut leather with gunmetal hardware.
- Tote handles.
- Folded sides join into belt with turn-lock closure at center front; may be expanded.
- Trapezoidal shape, a signature element of the Akris collection.
- Interior, leather lining; large zipper pocket and cell phone pocket.
- Protective metal feet frame bottom.
- 12"H x 18"W x 5 1/2"D.
This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.