This item is one of Ken's Picks. "This embellished, jet-black take on the Union Jack is a scene-stealer."
NM Fashion Director Ken Downing
Evenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns.
- Alexander McQueen napa leather clutch bag.
- Tonal studs form Union Jack pattern.
- Silvertone framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.
- Signature hinged skull clasp with crystal details.
- 3 1/2"H x 6 1/4"W x 2 1/4"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.