Chain-Trim Skull-Clasp Box Clutch Bag, Black/Nickel
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10094526
Evenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns.
- Alexander McQueen mutton-skin leather clutch.
- Silvertone crystal-embellished skull clasp.
- Metal chain-trim details bag front.
- Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.
- Leather lining with embossed logo.
- 3 1/2"H x 6"W x 2"D; weighs 1lb 4oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.