"Rock this studded navy suede bag by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen with jade green, teal blue, and a touch of purple. Colors that make Fall GORGEOUS!"
-Ken Downing, NM Fashion Director. Ken is picking out his favorite piecessee for yourself what made this Alexander McQueen hobo catch his discerning eye.
Regimental uniforms, especially the British Order of the Garter, inspired Sarah Burton's Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2011 collection. Gleaming golden buttons structure this soft suede hobo for an opulent balance.
- Navy suede with golden hardware, most notably ridge-textured buttons, throughout.
- Shoulder strap with rings and adjustable buckles.
- Dipped zip top fits snugly under arm.
- Double-stitched seam down center of slouchy style.
- 11 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x 7"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.