Something old, something newSarah Burton's Alexander McQueen debut is a testament to her closeness with the late designer and her own creativity. For Spring 2011, she incorporated an earthy, feminine spirit with the McQueen house traditions of dark drama. The styling we saw on the runway demonstrates this hardware-laden bootie's versatility: it grounded looks as diverse as a floaty printed chiffon dress, streamlined suiting, and a sculptural botanic gown. When you're off duty, harness this bootie's power to effortlessly lend an off-the-runway basic denim, cropped trousers, and simple day dresses.
- Glazed grain leather hybrid shoe silhouette offers the openness of a sandal, the versatility of a pump, and the outright verve of a combat boot.
- Prong-detailed, buckled belts wrap above peep toe and around ankle.
- Hooked lace-up front; side zip closure for ease.
- Hammered studs delineate platform and heel counter.
- 5 1/10" glossy acrylic slender Louis heel.
- 4/5" double platform lowers pitch to 4 1/3".
- Made in Italy.