De-Manta Metallic Small Clutch Bag, Silver
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14359362
Sleek, metallic leather frames the distinctive Alexander McQueen clutch bag. Named after the manta ray, the clutch shares a hexagonal shape.
- Alexander McQueen metallic calfskin clutch.
- Silvertone hardware and tonal topstitching.
- Two-way zip top; snap-over front corners.
- Alexander McQueen logo patch at front.
- Hexagonal shape with arched bottom.
- 7"H x 12 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 9 oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.