Something old, something new: Sarah Burton's Alexander McQueen designs testify to her closeness with the late designer, as well her own creativity. Her version of the McQueen famed kaleidoscopic print, rendered on textural hair-hide, is elegant in simple two-tone. Carry the structured hexagonal silhouette in-hand to balance more ethereal apparel.
- Black/white printed, dyed calf hair (Italy).
- Two-way zip top; snap-over front corners.
- Hexagonal shape with flat bottom.
- Inside, fabric lining and one zip pocket.
- 8"H x 15 1/2"W x 2 1/4"D.
- Made in Italy.