De-Manta Small Geometric Clutch Bag, Red/Black/Ivory
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10909139
Geometric-patterned silk shapes a distinctive frame for this fold-detailed Alexander McQueen De-Manta clutch.
- Alexander McQueen geometric-print silk clutch.
- Two-way zip top; magnetic fold-over corners.
- Hexagonal shape with arced bottom.
- Inside, fabric lining and zip pocket.
- 6"H x 12"W x 1 1/2"D; bag weighs 7oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.