De-Manta Velvet Embroidered Clutch Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #08946876
Offering the house's signature edgy couture sensibility, velvet and embroidery shapes a distinctive frame for this fold-detailed Alexander McQueen De-Manta clutch.
- Velvet with rhombic embroidery, beading, and rhinestones.
- Golden hardware.
- Two-way zip top; fold-over front corners with hidden magnetic closures.
- Leather sides and flat bottom lend structure.
- Embossed leather logo plate at back.
- Interior zip pocket; fabric lining.
- 9"H x 16"W x 2"D; weighs approx. 1 lb.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.