Heroine Flap-Top Tote Bag, Ivory
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11523188
Thanks to functional side zippers, the structured Alexander McQueen Heroine flap-top tote expands to hold all of your essentials. The flap opening threads over the front handle, sealing the roomy interior with a curved, piped edge.
- Grain leather with silvertone hardware.
- Tonal topstitching; piped edges.
- Rolled tote handles with rings; 4" drop.
- Flap-top opening closes over handle.
- Expandable zip sides.
- Foil logo at center front.
- Interior zip pouch and two slip pockets.
- Suede lining with smooth leather trim.
- Flat bottom; metal feet.
- 12"H x 13"W x 7"D; bag weight: 3 lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.