Alexander McQueenHeroine Leather Satchel Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #96505450
Black pebbled leather makes a timeless statement that you can carry with you, no matter the ensemble. This Alexander McQueen Heroine satchel features a roomy, expandable East-West silhouettewith multiple inside pocketsto hold all the essentials.
- Pebbled calfskin; golden hardware.
- Piped edges; tonal topstitching.
- Rolled tote handles with square rings, 3 1/2" drop.
- Flap top threads over top handle.
- Expandable zip sides with logo pulls.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets; tonal suede lining.
- Metal feet protect bag.
- 13 1/2"H x 12 1/4"W x 7"D.
- Weighs approx. 1.5lbs.
- "Heroine" is made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.