Heroine Mini Snake Satchel Bag, Multi Colors
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #19292185
From Alexander McQueen, this mixed-material Mini Heroine bag is small in size yet big on innovative design. The zip sides expand the structured shape, and the flap top loops securely over a handle.
- Ayers snakeskin with calfskin trim.
- Shiny golden hardware.
- Rolled tote handles with resin detail; 3" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap; 23" drop.
- Flap top threads over top handle.
- Expandable zebra-print calf hair (Indonesia) side panels.
- Interior slip pocket; suede lining.
- Flat bottom with metal feet.
- 8"H x 7"W x 4"D; weighs 1lb. 5oz.
- "Heroine" is made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.