Heroine Shoulder Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #31482577
Complex without being complicated, this Alexander McQueen bag reaches the height of sartorial sophistication with an enduring leather construction, jewelry-like hardware, and cleanly structured profile.
- Polished pebbled leather with tonal topstitching and piped trim.
- Golden hardware.
- Chain shoulder strap weaves through top flap; piped leather inset and 15" drop.
- Doubled flap tops loop through dipped golden bar on front.
- Gusset sides expand to hold all the essentials.
- Suede lining.
- Divided interior; inside, two open pockets.
- 8 1/2"H x 11"W x 3 3/4"D.
- Weighs approx. 2lb 3oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.