Heroine Studded Mini Satchel Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13761876
From Alexander McQueen, this studded Mini Heroine bag is small in size yet big on innovative design. The zip sides expand the structured shape, and the flap top loops securely over a handle.
- Studded calfskin with tonal topstitching.
- Silver hardware.
- Rolled tote handles, 3" drop.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 23" drop.
- Flap top threads over top handle.
- Expandable zip sides.
- Flat bottom with metal feet.
- 8"H x 7"W x 4"D; weighs 1lb. 5oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.