Alexander McQueen Legend Small Leather Tote Bag, Silver
Extra 30% off
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #700923
- Alexander McQueen calfskin tote with golden hardware.
- Stud-adjustable top handles, 6.5" drop.
- Foil-stamped logo at front.
- Open top with snap closure.
- Inside, leather and suede lining.
- Inside, leashed zip pouch.
- 9.5"H x 12"W x 6"D.
- Bag weight: 2lbs.
- "Legend" is made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.