New Padlock Shopper Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #29877459
A timeless, expandable leather tote bears Alexander McQueen's mark of distinction: a gleaming golden skull padlock.
- Pebbled calfskin; golden hardware.
- Rolled tote straps, 8 1/4" drop.
- Golden skull padlock at strap; hanging covered key.
- Open top; expandable zip sides.
- Embossed foil logo at front.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets.
- Fabric lining.
- 12"H x 15 1/2"W x 8"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.