Padlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, Tan/Gold
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10094410
Finish a well-curated look with this Alexander McQueen tote's mark of distinction: a gleaming skull padlock. The shoulder/crossbody strap adds extra functionality to the portable size.
- Finely grained calfskin with brass hardware.
- Piped tote straps, 6" drop.
- Shoulder/crossbody strap, 19" drop.
- Two-way extended zip top.
- Signature skull padlock with hanging covered keys.
- Piping detail frames tote silhouette.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets; canvas lining.
- 9"H x 13"W x 7"D; bag weight: 2.2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.