Pebbled Padlock Shopper Tote, Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #05212197
A timeless, expandable leather tote bears Alexander McQueen's mark of distinction: a gleaming golden skull padlock.
- Alexander McQueen pebbled calfskin tote bag.
- Golden hardware includes signature skull padlock.
- Piped tote straps, 7 3/4" drop.
- Hanging covered key.
- Open top with interior stud-notch strap.
- Hidden gussets at expandable zip sides.
- Piping trims structured flat bottom.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets.
- Twill lining.
- 11"H x 12 3/4"W x 6 1/4"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.