FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #32895069
Buyer's Pick: "The new Alexander McQueen Heroine Satchel has a great structure." Rebecca G., Designer Handbag Buyer
Glossy leather makes a classic statement that you can carry with you, no matter the ensemble. This Alexander McQueen Heroine satchel features a roomy East-West silhouettewith multiple inside pocketsto hold all the essentials.
- Choose light oxblood or black grained calfskin with golden hardware.
- Tote handles with square rings.
- Flap top with cutout for top handle.
- Expandable zip sides with logo pulls.
- Tonal suede lining; inside, one zip and two open pocket.
- 11"H x 12"W x 9"D.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.