Studded Mid-Calf Shearling Fur-Lined Boot, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #18672707
It's easy to keep cozy with the shearling-lined interior of this Alexander McQueen boot, finished with silver studs for the tailored rough-and-tumble look we know and love.
- Alexander McQueen suede boot with leather trim.
- Silvertone studs outline shaft and round cap toe.
- 1" lugged rubber block heel.
- Dyed sheep shearling (Italy) lining.
- Back zip for ease of dress.
- Rubber sole provides traction.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
Heel height may vary by size.