Studded T-Strap Platform Sandal
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
"Sarah Burton, Creative Director for Alexander McQueen, studs a T-strap sandal that is wickedly sexy!" Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing
Hardware shop: Studs punctuate this strappy Alexander McQueen sandal.
- Thin leather straps offer the structure of a pump with the airiness of a sandal.
- Mixed-size metal studs shine throughout.
- Peep-toe reveals double platform.
- Adjustable T-strap for custom fit.
- 5 1/2" lacquered, bowed heel.
- Made in Italy.
About Alexander McQueen:
Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
Heel height may vary by size.