Sarah Burton sent exuberant, extravagant footwear down the Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 runway. Although the intricate styles stole the show, they're over the top for some events. Luckily, Burton designed this wearable replica: a classic T-strap pump complete with foliage cutwork appliques. Turn to this architectural-heeled, 5" stunner to ground everything from frothy dresses to basic denim.
- Intricately cut leather foliage and gleaming metal studs make this leather sandal a versatile statement piece.
- Peep toe reveals double platform; T-strap with adjustable buckle for secure, customizable fit.
- Hammered studs delineate platform and heel counter.
- 5 1/10" glossy acrylic slender Louis heel.
- 4/5" double platform lowers pitch to 4 1/3".
- Made in Italy.