Alexander WangBrenda Chain Shoulder Bag, Rose Gold
Free Shipping + Free Returns
We love this Alexander Wang bag's blend of innovation, edge, and versatility. The textured leather, zippers, and chains lend undeniable attitudebut we'd be equally comfortable sporting the Brenda bag in the office and on the street.
- Crinkled metallic goatskin.
- Rose golden hardware.
- Doubled snake-chain shoulder straps with zippered shoulder pad; 18" drop.
- Two-way zip top.
- Two welt and two zip exterior pockets.
- Inside zip pocket with Alexander Wang logo-embossed tag.
- 7"H x 10.5"W x 3"D; bag weight: 1lb.
- "Brenda" is imported.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.