With a quick turn-of-the-heel you'll reveal your love for all things Alexander Wang with his signature tilt-effect detail on this unconventional, yet surprisingly versatile, oxford.
- Soft tumbled leather Alexander Wang Kori ankle boot.
- 1 1/2" tilt-effect heel with silvertone hardware detail.
- Pointy toe.
- Side stretch gore insets for ease of dress.
- Looped pull-tab at top of backstay.
- Padded insole.
- 3" overall height; 11 1/2" circum.
- "Kori" is imported of Italian material.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
Heel height may vary by size.