Marti Convertible Lambskin Backpack, Cola Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
Stash books, headphones and everyday basics in the Marti backpack's spacious, slouchy body. Clip on the back straps when in transit, and switch to your shoulder on busy streets.
- Alexander Wang "Marti" lambskin backpack.
- Silvertone hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap; 15" drop.
- Zip-pocket flap with snap closures.
- Belted strap seals drawstring top.
- Removable zip-trimmed back straps.
- Functional center zip expands bag.
- Leather-mesh side zip pockets.
- Inside, zip pocket and fabric lining.
- 16"H x 11"W x 6"D; weighs 2lbs 15oz.
- Made in Italy of imported material.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.