Alexander WangMarti Washed Lambskin Backpack, Black/Nickel
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #297040
For the street-chic road warrior: This Alexander Wang backpack merges edgy design, purpose-minded zippers, and a light-as-a-parachute construction so you don't miss a beat.
- Alexander Wang washed lambskin backpack with nickel hardware.
- Removable zip-apart shoulder straps, 16" drop.
- Removable thin shoulder strap, 13" drop.
- Flap top with zip pocket; snap closure.
- Drawstring closure under flap.
- Expanding center gusset.
- Side double-zipper pockets.
- Interior, fabric lining; zip pocket.
- 17"H x 13.5"W x 6"D.
- "Marti" is imported.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.