Alexander WangOpanca Fold-Front Lizard-Embossed Satchel, White
Free Shipping + Free Returns
From the Spring 2014 Collection: "The new 'it' girl bag."
Tammy L., Buyer, Contemporary Handbags
Innovative shapes are an Alexander Wang signature. Carry this conceptual and practical satchel in hand, the crook of your elbow, or slung across the shoulder.
- Glossy, karung lizard-embossed calfskin with contrast topstitching and silver hardware.
- Sharply structured back; front folds up and is secured with lobster clasp.
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 18" drop.
- Tubular top handle with 4 1/2" drop.
- Zip top folded into front.
- Side zip pockets.
- Satin lining.
- Inside zip pocket.
- 11 1/2"H x 15"W x 6"D.
- Weighs 3.4 lbs.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.