Alexander WangRockie Crossbody Satchel Bag, Black/Rose Gold
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #293821
A more compact version of the Alexander Wang Rocco duffel, the Rockie crossbody features a sporty zip top with the signature studded base.
- Italian lambskin with rose gold hardware.
- Topstitching at folded top handles; 3.5" drop.
- Removable, crossbody strap; 28" drop.
- Two-way rounded zip top.
- Vertical zip pocket on side.
- Interior, nylon lining; one zip pocket and two open pockets.
- Fifty-six studs adorn base of bag.
- 7"H x 10"W x 3.5"D; bag weighs 2lb. 10oz.
100% natural grain leather will be inconsistent in texture. Color may change with exposure to moisture and sunlight. This is a unique feature that enhances the product and is not considered a defect.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.