Sleeveless Logo Bonded Shirtdress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15552476
Alexander Wang presents a shirtdress covered with the designer's namesake in block font, a slice of creative fashion genius that's a surefire conversation piece.
- Poplin shirtdress by Alexander Wang with mother-of-pearl buttons (Indonesia).
- Approx. 40"L from top of dress to hem.
- Spread collar; button-down front under hidden placket.
- Shift silhouette; vented sides.
- Shirttail hem.
- Made in Portugal of imported materials.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.