Emile Skeletal Tote Bag, White
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #20118458
Alexander Wang designs for today's woman who refuses to be constrained by what society deems is the standard of style. We think you'll agree that going against the grain has never looked so good.
- Smooth and crackled leather with rhodium hardware.
- Rolled tote handles with rings; 5" drop.
- Removable shoulder/crossbody strap; 14 1/2" drop.
- Two-way zip top closure.
- Reinforced corners protect bag.
- Inside, leather lining and zip pocket.
- 10"H x 14"W x 6"D; weighs 3lbs. 3oz.
- "Emile" is imported.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.