This item is a TOP PICK of Hallie Swanson, one of the winners of the Vanity Fair International Best-Dressed Challenge. "Cheetah is appropriate for all seasons, and its simple shape makes this piece truly timeless."
"This lovely leopard clutch that converts into a shoulder bag is perfect for hoarders like me who never have enough space! It has a chain so you can wear it as a crossbody, and when unfolded it fits a tablet."
Stacey Bendet, Designer
Converting from streamlined fold-over to hands-free shoulder bag, the Alice and Olivia Cheetah Me clutch is a stylish shape-shifter in printed calf hair.
- Cheetah-print dyed calf hair (Brazil).
- Full fold-over flap with zip top.
- Hidden magnetic closure secures flap to body.
- Removable chain-leather shoulder strap, 22 1/2" drop.
- Inside, one zip and two open pockets; attached mirror.
- Front zip pocket under flap; microfiber lining.
- 7"H x 12 1/2"W x 1"D; weighs 1lb. 11oz.
- "Cheetah Me" is imported.
About Alice + Olivia:
Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.