Antonio CroceFur-Collar A-line Puffer Coat
Free Shipping + Free Returns
"I love all the couture quilting that made a major statement for Fall. This is not ski wear that found its way down the slopes, this is FASHION!"
-Ken Downing, NM Fashion Director. Ken is picking out his favorite piecessee for yourself what made this Antonio Croce coat catch his discerning eye.
Forecast feminine in the A-line Antonio Croce black puffer coat. Notice the chic Mongolian fur collar? Antonio Croce prefers to be called a pattern maker, rather than a designer. His creations are based on geometric shapes. He offers a fresh take on outer wear. Complete the look with ankle boots.
- Black quilted tech fabric.
- Tonal dyed Mongolian shearling (China) collar; full-length, two-way zip front.
- Long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Tonal leather belt cinches natural waist.
- A-line skirt; hem hits above knee.
- Polyester; viscose lining in sleeves.
- Made in Italy.
About Antonio Croce:
Italian designer Antonio Croce focuses on the fit of his creations, employing a scientific approach to build volume into his pieces. He is drawn to the deceptively simple triangle as inspiration, seen in the triangular stitching on each piece. Look for brilliant proportions and elegant silhouettes in his line.