Accents of pink make the Jacobean pattern on these bed linens pop while the pistachio accessories with grid design prove to be an ideal counterpart. Handcrafted in the USA of imported fabrics by Legacy Home. Dry clean.
- Floral linens and "Elysian" pillow with kiwi embroidery are cotton.
- Pistachio accessories are polyester/cotton.
- Gathered dust skirts have an 18" drop.
"Hannah" cotton matelasse linens with scrolling leaf motif come in an array of pretty shades. Made in Portugal by Sferra. Machine wash.
- Select color when ordering.
- "Hannah" queen coverlet set includes a 96" x 100" full/queen coverlet and two standard shams.
- "Hannah" king coverlet set includes a 114" x 100" king coverlet and two king shams.
About Pine Cone Hill:
Pine Cone Hill, designed by Annie Selke, is a collection of bed linens with Selke's signature charming prints and patterns. The designer began making her Pine Cone Hill linens with a sewing machine on her dining room table. Today, the collection has fans across the country who love the line's easy sophistication.