ArmentaEmerald-Cut Lapis Fleur de Lis Ring
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #971904
In the Fall of 1492, Christopher Columbus first caught sight of the Americas. Inspired by the excitement he must have felt at such a discovery, Emily Armenta pioneers her Old World collection with this glittering diamond-detailed lapis ring.
- From the Old World Collection.
- Signature Armenta oxidized sterling silver.
- 18-karat yellow gold detailing includes fleur de lis on band.
- Emerald-cut lapis and quartz doublet center.
- Pave diamonds, 0.22 total carat weight.
- Pave white sapphire, 0.22 total carat weight.
- Marquise-cut green tourmaline details.
- 1"L x 1/2"W.
When Texan Emily Armenta first created a feminine, Spanish-inspired line of oxidized sterling silver pieces set with diamonds and gemstones, her goal was to create romantic jewelry with a rocker edge. Her Armenta collection of distinctive jewelry is a favorite of Hollywood's elite.