FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
You choose Armenta for the deeper significance of each piece, but it doesn't hurt that the effervescent green turquoise of this enhancer will bring out the light in your eyes. Not only visually enhancing, the turquoise is often given as a gift of friendshipfor the stone is believed to aid in faithfulness and constancy in relationships.
- From the Heraldica Collection.
- Round-cut green turquoise with faceted clear quartz overlay.
- Four Cravelli cross prongs with white diamond quatrefoils.
- 18-karat yellow gold rope and and bezel-set black diamonds.
- Turquoise and white quartz, 18.69 total carat weight; approximately 1/2"Dia.
- White diamonds, 0.06 total carat weight.
- Black diamonds, 0.6 total carat weight.
Please note: Chain, shown, sold separately.
When Texan Emily Armenta first created a feminine, Spanish-inspired line of oxidized sterling silver pieces set with diamonds and gemstones, her goal was to create romantic jewelry with a rocker edge. Her Armenta collection of distinctive jewelry is a favorite of Hollywood's elite.