Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #165502
An Armenta enhancer will bring you not only beauty, but a catalyst to reach your goals. Emily Armenta incorporates a deeper meaning into her jewelry by paying attention to the materials she uses and drawing inspiration from a wide range of art forms, including everything from the poet Federico Garcia Lorca to Moorish architecture.
- Oval-cut green turquoise with faceted clear quartz overlay.
- 18-karat hammered yellow gold frame with four prongs featuring bezel-set white diamonds.
- Set in hammered oxidized sterling silver and bezel-set white diamonds.
- Labradorite and blue topaz, 3.4 total carat weight.
- White diamonds, 0.06 total carat weight.
- 1 3/8"L x 7/8"W.
Chain, shown, sold separately.
When Texan Emily Armenta first created a feminine, Spanish-inspired line of oxidized sterling silver pieces set with diamonds and gemstones, her goal was to create romantic jewelry with a rocker edge. Her Armenta collection of distinctive jewelry is a favorite of Hollywood's elite.