ArmentaMidnight Round Ring
Free Shipping + Free Returns
Emily Armenta selected bloodstone for this ring not only because of its evocative hue, but also because of a mythic past. Bloodstone is believed to be beneficial for creativity, strength, and vitalityan energy Armenta harnesses with a quartz overlay that gives the bloodstone a murky veil.
- From the Midnight Collection.
- 18-karat yellow gold frames the round-cut quartz-covered bloodstone dome, flanked with four pear-cut white sapphires and eight diamonds.
- Oxidized sterling silver band with diamond detail.
- 0.16 total diamond carat weight.
- 8.13 carats of bloodstone and quartz; 0.40 carats white sapphires.
When Texan Emily Armenta first created a feminine, Spanish-inspired line of oxidized sterling silver pieces set with diamonds and gemstones, her goal was to create romantic jewelry with a rocker edge. Her Armenta collection of distinctive jewelry is a favorite of Hollywood's elite.