Midnight Small Lapis Fleur de Lis Earrings
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #2880369
In the Fall of 1492, Christopher Columbus first caught sight of the Americas. Inspired by the excitement he must have felt at such a discovery, Emily Armenta pioneers her Old World collection with these glittering diamond-detailed lapis earrings.
- From the Old World Collection.
- Signature Armenta oxidized sterling silver.
- 18-karat yellow gold.
- Pave diamonds.
- Marquise-cut sapphire pave set in fleur de lis details.
- Emerald-cut lapis and faceted white quartz doublet.
- 0.27 total diamond carat weight.
- 0.12 total sapphire carat weight.
- 7.76 total lapis carat weight.
- 1 1/2" drop.
- Post backs.
When Texan Emily Armenta first created a feminine, Spanish-inspired line of oxidized sterling silver pieces set with diamonds and gemstones, her goal was to create romantic jewelry with a rocker edge. Her Armenta collection of distinctive jewelry is a favorite of Hollywood's elite.