Luxurious, artisan-crafted pillows bring drama and texture to room settings. The Angie square pillow is framed by an appliqued double border while the Kasmir oblong pillow and the Imperial Crown pillow feature dramatic zardozi metallic applique embroidery, an ancient form of embroidery once used to adorn the gowns and uniforms of Persian rulers. The process involves tracing out the design on cloth, stretching the cloth over a wooden frame, and picking up each zardozi element with a needle and incorporating it into appropriately into the pattern.
- Kasmir and Imperial Crown pillows handcrafted of rayon/cotton velvet embellished with hand-embroidered silver zardozi metallic threads; Imperial Crown pillow also embellished with synthetic pearls.
- Angie pillow handcrafted of cotton/viscose.
- Feather/down insert.
- Dry clean.
- Kasmir oblong pillow (shown in front), 21"W x 12"D.
- Imperial Crown pillow (shown in middle), 20"Sq.
- Angie pillow (shown in back), 24"Sq.