Damask and striped "Symphony" bed linens are sewn of undyed Italian linen. Leaving the ivory/taupe yarns their natural color is the key to the linen fabric having an exceptionally soft hand. Dry clean. Made in the USA by Austin Horn Collection.
- Duvet covers have zip closure, cording, and tassels at bottom corners.
- Gathered, tonal-stripe dust skirts have open corners and a 17" drop.
- Standard and king shams with striped frame and cording have cotton/rayon backing and zip closure.
- Pillows and European shams are fully reversible.
- Snakeskin-jacquard pillow is made of yarn-dyed rayon/viscose from Italy.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets by Matouk are made in the USA of 200-thread-count white Italian percale (a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester). Flat sheets and pillowcases are embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors; select color when ordering. Machine wash.