From the Spring 2014 Collection: "A luxe look at a fab price."
Tammy L., Buyer, Contemporary Handbags.
A working woman's bag in structured snake with spacious interior, the B Brian Atwood Gena tote transitions from lunch meeting to dinner date with details like a detachable shoulder strap and elegant tassel detail.
- Snakeskin with smooth leather trim.
- Matte golden hardware.
- Open top.
- Rolled tote handles with flap detail, 4" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap, 21" drop.
- Front metal bar with hanging tassel detail.
- Structured East-West tote silhouette.
- Inside, one zip and three open pockets.
- Satin lining; feet protect leather bottom.
- 9"H x 14"W x 7"D; weighs 2lbs.
- "Gena" is imported.
About B Brian Atwood:
B Brian Atwood channels the designer's provocative and thoughtful signatures into a contemporary mindset. From sky-high platform pumps to boots and sandals, his creations flaunt unexpected fabrications, colors, and embellishments. A recently launched handbag collection continues the brand's racy DNA.