Arena Studded Brogue-Trim Ballerina Flat, Gray
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #7882491
Oxford pinking and perforations deliver a menswear-inspired look to this Balenciaga ballerina flat.
- Balenciaga "Arena" flat in soft lambskin.
- Pinked and perforated brogue trim.
- Self-covered stud detail at vamp and heel.
- 1/4" flat heel.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Rubber outsole provides traction.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
Heel height may vary by size.