Classic City Bag, Beige
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04305027
Balenciaga Classic City bag features distinctive aged brass hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional shoulder strap.
- Beige soft lambskin with aged brass hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop; removable shoulder strap with 9" drop.
- Zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed palladium plaque.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 9 1/2"H x 15"W x 5 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 1lb 12oz.
- Made in Italy.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.