Classic Glossy Leather Velo Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #16213721
Balenciaga Classic Velo Bag features distinctive palladium finished hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional shoulder strap.
- Balenciaga glossy grained goatskin with palladium finished hardware, including stud and buckle detail.
- Tote handles with 4" drop; removable shoulder strap with 18" drop.
- Extended zip top.
- Exterior zip pocket with long tassel pull.
- Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket, two open pockets, and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.
- Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.
- 12"H x 13"W x 6"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 2.54lbs.
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.